Restore individual peace and international security
- Recognize that America is the indispensable force for good in the world and must lead in order to prevent mass chaos and bloodshed.
- Aggressively kill Islamic terrorists anywhere in the world.
- Greatly increase our human intelligence resources and forward deployed, military special operators to help destroy terrorists.
- Deny ISIS further territorial gains and roll back their previous advances.
- Truly lead our allies in a clearly stated mission.
- Speak forcefully and directly on the world stage so there’s no confusion about America’s intentions.
- Announce clearly that America will consider it an act of war if any country perpetrates or intentionally aids any attack on our country.
- Make it clear that America will not tolerate any crossing of bright lines.
- With congressional approval, allow for targeting of foreign terrorist leaders deemed an imminent threat to America.
- Allow no further nuclear proliferation.
- Keep every option on the table at all times.
Restore individual freedom; reduce the size of government, reduce the debt.
- Reduce non-security budgets 25% over four years (6.25% per year)
- Hold security budgets to their pre-sequestration percentage of GDP for four years
- Require a ten year re-authorization of all federal regulations.
- Ban government unions and eliminate the Department of Education.
- No bailouts and no corporate subsidies.
- Appoint strict constructionist judges.
- Vigorously enforce our current federal immigration laws.
- For all born on or after 7/16/70 (Doug’s birth date), completely restructure Social Security and Medicare for perpetual sustainability.
- Repeal Obamacare, allow nationwide purchasing of medical insurance, require hospitals to publish their pricing, and expand federal high risk pools to cover pre-existing conditions.
- All individuals receiving federal aid must continually re-qualify.
- Amend the constitution to require a balanced federal budget, term limits, and that all laws apply equally to Congress and the President.
- Audit the Federal Reserve with an eye to curbing the unfettered printing of money to artificially prop up our economy.
Restore individual prosperity; revive the economy.
- Reduce every federal tax by 25%.
- The only deductions that remain are charitable, mortgage and medical insurance premiums.
- Go to a territorial based system that caps US corporate taxes on international profit at the US rate.